Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HELLO AUGUST!!!

Okay, so here is the recap of the happenings of my dearest life this month of August:

August 5: I watched Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince!!! (with my mom..)
Comment: The movie is way better than the Order of the Phoenix, but it's still a bit lacking.

August 6: Its was confirmed that tour school have 2 cases of influenza A(H1N1).
Comment: Yehey!! No class till August 14!!

August 12: I watched HArry Potter 6 again!!! (my myself!!)
Comment: No disturbance.. At last.

August 14: Start of classes
Comment: sigh.. ('nough said)

August 18: Midterm Exam!!!
Comment: Oh no!!!

August 19: I maid another blog. (in Frienster.com this time)
Comment: http://bookaholicangel.blog.friendster.com/wp-admin/

And that's it friends! See you next time


love,
djRtp

No comments:

Post a Comment